Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Ken's Autos - Whyteleafe Garage
Based on Godstone Road in the centre of Whyteleafe, our garage is easy to find – just off the main road, and walking distance from the local BP petrol station. This gives you a trustworthy repair, servicing and MOT test centre in the heart of the village without the need to travel too far or search in an unfamiliar area!
We provide the same fantastic services here as with all our other garages – from urgent repairs and minor adjustments to regular servicing and MOT tests. With a fantastic reputation in the local area, we pride ourselves on honesty, expertise and affordability of our services, ensuring you only ever deal with mechanics you can trust.
Contact us today on 0208 763 0102 or alternatively just pop into the garage to speak to our team in person – we’re always happy to help provide advice and quotes for work.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Prices
- Free Enquiries
- Established in 1976
- Great Customer Service
- Reliable & Trustworthy
What We Offer:
- Mikey B I had a car accident and decided to take my car to the Kens Autos Sanderstead branch and was absolutely delighted with the results. I spoke to Michael who dealt with the whole claim professionally and efficiently, from beginning to end and made the whole process quick and easy. Thanks Michael and his staff at Kens Autos
- Mary Georgiades I came to Ken's Autos on Christmas Eve and received very fast and efficient service and they managed to MOT and do the relevant repairs all on that day. A very fair price too. Highly recommended.
- Luisa With many thanks to all the mechanics at the Sanderstead branch & Michael for their dedication & time in getting my Peugeot 307 back on the road after re-building the whole engine after what I thought was a small 'misfiring' issue! Very competent & professional & will always use them in the future. Many thanks to you all.
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Greatpark Childminder I had recently purchased a mini bus for my childcare business. Ken's Auto provided excellent service putting my mind at ease, they also cleaned and polished the bus had it looking & working like new. I was very happy. It's pleasure doing business with people you can trust I need that for my line of business.
- Mr Gergio "I went to kens autos… they charged me a very fair and the service was not only quick but very good. I also had my car valeted free of charge. I would only use this garage now.
- Anthony Fantastic service and most of all, great prices. I felt a bit intimidated at first as most garages are the same but I can safely say this time it was different, Michael Anastasi the manager quickly got my car in and repaired the problems. I can see why the business runs as well as it does with a manager like that… many thanks Ken's Autos
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Stuart I took my girlfriends car into Kens Autos as it was over heating, only to find the head gasket had blown. Kens quoted me a price, which I could not match anywhere else so had the work carried out. The car has been fine since and they even serviced it for me included in the price, which was a nice surprise. Many thanks Ken's Autos, see you next year for my service and MOT.
- Lee Middleton I used Ken's Autos for the first time last week when my car broke down at the roadside, I dealt with Stuart and George and found them professional, exceptionally helpful and very fairly priced. On collection of my car I found they had discounted the quoted price and even valeted my car free of charge. Many thanks Ken's Autos and well done!!!