Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
We are a well established MOT centre and vehicle repair centre, with garages located around Croydon, all of our MOT garages are located on main roads. To locate our garages please visit our contact page and view our addresses provided. With our team of highly qualified and experienced technicians and our hi-tech garages, we are able to offer a wide range of mechanical services, from a tyre change or car service to an engine rebuild.
We offer the full range of garage services you would expect from a first class garage including servicing, MOTs, engine diagnostics and auto electrics as well as a range of repairs. Our garage services come highly recommended and so do our prices; we pride ourselves on ensuring our prices are always kept at a competitive rate.
At Ken’s Autos we make sure that the customer always comes first. We are always honest and fair with our quotations, and you can rely on us to carry out the work quickly, efficiently, and to the highest possible standard. Just take a look at our customer testimonials on this page to see how highly rated we have become.
As we endeavour to offer a full service, we are capable of carrying out car repairs for a variety of issues. Our philosophy is centred around being able to identify issues, and returning to customers with solutions rather than problems. Henceforth, we have facilities to accommodate issues ranging from bodywork to air conditioning, brakes to clutches, and beyond. What’s more, our garages are conveniently located in the Croydon area, which also allows us to serve customers from Selhurst, Croydon, Warlingham, Sanderstead and Whyteleafe.
Contact Us for Mechanics Services in Croydon and East Surrey
Ken’s Autos are placed perfectly to serve customers in Croydon and Surrey, with our garages being located in both Warlingham and Whyteleafe. We are less than 10 miles from Croydon itself, and operate within a radius of 20 miles of our garages, which stretches to include Sanderstead, Selhurst, and the wider east Surrey area.
- Tony S A quick note to say thank you to the manager. I have been a customer for years and have to say that the care that he takes with my cars is exceptional.
- v gray I'll start with I've never been happier to spend over a thousand pounds on anything… The chap in the Godstone rd branch Luka took care of every detail, dropping me home, speedy service, kept me informed at every stage, found me the best deal from what was needed and to top it off the car got delivered back (and was valeted!!) Thank you
- Stuart I took my girlfriends car into Kens Autos as it was over heating, only to find the head gasket had blown. Kens quoted me a price, which I could not match anywhere else so had the work carried out. The car has been fine since and they even serviced it for me included in the price, which was a nice surprise. Many thanks Ken's Autos, see you next year for my service and MOT.
- Victoria I took my car to Kens Autos for repair and found the service was all the charming manager, Stuart, had promised… Fast, friendly and cheap!! A refreshing change for the motor trade… A female friendly environment!!
- Anthony Fantastic service and most of all, great prices. I felt a bit intimidated at first as most garages are the same but I can safely say this time it was different, Michael Anastasi the manager quickly got my car in and repaired the problems. I can see why the business runs as well as it does with a manager like that… many thanks Ken's Autos
- Jo Brown Good, quick and friendly service. I always use Ken's Autos for our MOT as I know they are reliable and trustworthy.
- Greg Etchells Went to the Sanderstead branch and found Michael to be professional, courteous and genuine. He helped go through the relevant repairs for my vehicle, which is a rare trait in a manager. Would definitely go back there.
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Natalie Williams Superb… came to Kens Autos after my car broke down; I was very distressed and nervous as many garages have bad reputations… I am a single woman but this made no difference to the staff. They had the utmost respect for me and I was dealt with professionally, Michael, the manager, calmed me down and made me feel very comfortable using the company. Great service, great price, and the car is running perfectly. Thank you Ken's Autos and thank you Michael.
- Mr Gergio "I went to kens autos… they charged me a very fair and the service was not only quick but very good. I also had my car valeted free of charge. I would only use this garage now.