Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Ken's Autos - Warlingham Garage
One thing that sets Ken’s Autos apart from our competitors in the local area is our ability to provide a wide coverage with a number of garages. Our Warlingham location ensures our customers in the village have a local garage that they can trust, without the need to travel far.
We pride ourselves on honesty, competitive pricing and impeccable customer care, and our Warlingham garage is no exception. We offer the same comprehensive range of services as our other locations, from MOTs to urgent repairs and regular servicing.
Conveniently located on The Green, just around the corner from the Post Office and petrol station on Limpsfield Road, we’re easy to find whether you’re based in the village or in a surrounding area. To book in your vehicle for a service, MOT or repair simply call us on 01883 622 069; alternatively you can pop into the garage and speak to one of our mechanics in person.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Prices
- Free Enquiries
- Established in 1976
- Great Customer Service
- Reliable & Trustworthy
What We Offer:
- Catherine HuntI Took my car for an MOT, which failed. The guys ordered the new parts there and then, fitted them, washed my car and because I could not wait for the work to be done, they brought it back to my home address for me. Excellent service, THANKS GUYS.
- Natalie Williams Superb… came to Kens Autos after my car broke down; I was very distressed and nervous as many garages have bad reputations… I am a single woman but this made no difference to the staff. They had the utmost respect for me and I was dealt with professionally, Michael, the manager, calmed me down and made me feel very comfortable using the company. Great service, great price, and the car is running perfectly. Thank you Ken's Autos and thank you Michael.
- Luisa With many thanks to all the mechanics at the Sanderstead branch & Michael for their dedication & time in getting my Peugeot 307 back on the road after re-building the whole engine after what I thought was a small 'misfiring' issue! Very competent & professional & will always use them in the future. Many thanks to you all.
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Rebbeca Fast, friendly and reliable, I even took my car back after 9 months and they fixed it again under warranty!!
- Greg Etchells Went to the Sanderstead branch and found Michael to be professional, courteous and genuine. He helped go through the relevant repairs for my vehicle, which is a rare trait in a manager. Would definitely go back there.
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Mikey B I had a car accident and decided to take my car to the Kens Autos Sanderstead branch and was absolutely delighted with the results. I spoke to Michael who dealt with the whole claim professionally and efficiently, from beginning to end and made the whole process quick and easy. Thanks Michael and his staff at Kens Autos
- Anthony Fantastic service and most of all, great prices. I felt a bit intimidated at first as most garages are the same but I can safely say this time it was different, Michael Anastasi the manager quickly got my car in and repaired the problems. I can see why the business runs as well as it does with a manager like that… many thanks Ken's Autos
- Peter Tomczak I went to my local South Croydon branch on Limpsfield Road. I dealt with Michael and found him to be very professional and honest. He charged me a fair price for the work but managed to turn the work around very quickly and efficiently. They even gave me a free car valet. Thanks