Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Ken's Autos - Warlingham Garage
One thing that sets Ken’s Autos apart from our competitors in the local area is our ability to provide a wide coverage with a number of garages. Our Warlingham location ensures our customers in the village have a local garage that they can trust, without the need to travel far.
We pride ourselves on honesty, competitive pricing and impeccable customer care, and our Warlingham garage is no exception. We offer the same comprehensive range of services as our other locations, from MOTs to urgent repairs and regular servicing.
Conveniently located on The Green, just around the corner from the Post Office and petrol station on Limpsfield Road, we’re easy to find whether you’re based in the village or in a surrounding area. To book in your vehicle for a service, MOT or repair simply call us on 01883 622 069; alternatively you can pop into the garage and speak to one of our mechanics in person.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Prices
- Free Enquiries
- Established in 1976
- Great Customer Service
- Reliable & Trustworthy
What We Offer:
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Lee Middleton I used Ken's Autos for the first time last week when my car broke down at the roadside, I dealt with Stuart and George and found them professional, exceptionally helpful and very fairly priced. On collection of my car I found they had discounted the quoted price and even valeted my car free of charge. Many thanks Ken's Autos and well done!!!
- Jo Brown Good, quick and friendly service. I always use Ken's Autos for our MOT as I know they are reliable and trustworthy.
- Mikey B I had a car accident and decided to take my car to the Kens Autos Sanderstead branch and was absolutely delighted with the results. I spoke to Michael who dealt with the whole claim professionally and efficiently, from beginning to end and made the whole process quick and easy. Thanks Michael and his staff at Kens Autos
- Greatpark Childminder I had recently purchased a mini bus for my childcare business. Ken's Auto provided excellent service putting my mind at ease, they also cleaned and polished the bus had it looking & working like new. I was very happy. It's pleasure doing business with people you can trust I need that for my line of business.
- Luisa With many thanks to all the mechanics at the Sanderstead branch & Michael for their dedication & time in getting my Peugeot 307 back on the road after re-building the whole engine after what I thought was a small 'misfiring' issue! Very competent & professional & will always use them in the future. Many thanks to you all.
- Stuart I took my girlfriends car into Kens Autos as it was over heating, only to find the head gasket had blown. Kens quoted me a price, which I could not match anywhere else so had the work carried out. The car has been fine since and they even serviced it for me included in the price, which was a nice surprise. Many thanks Ken's Autos, see you next year for my service and MOT.
- Peter Tomczak I went to my local South Croydon branch on Limpsfield Road. I dealt with Michael and found him to be very professional and honest. He charged me a fair price for the work but managed to turn the work around very quickly and efficiently. They even gave me a free car valet. Thanks
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Victoria I took my car to Kens Autos for repair and found the service was all the charming manager, Stuart, had promised… Fast, friendly and cheap!! A refreshing change for the motor trade… A female friendly environment!!