Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Ken's Autos - Warlingham Garage
One thing that sets Ken’s Autos apart from our competitors in the local area is our ability to provide a wide coverage with a number of garages. Our Warlingham location ensures our customers in the village have a local garage that they can trust, without the need to travel far.
We pride ourselves on honesty, competitive pricing and impeccable customer care, and our Warlingham garage is no exception. We offer the same comprehensive range of services as our other locations, from MOTs to urgent repairs and regular servicing.
Conveniently located on The Green, just around the corner from the Post Office and petrol station on Limpsfield Road, we’re easy to find whether you’re based in the village or in a surrounding area. To book in your vehicle for a service, MOT or repair simply call us on 01883 622 069; alternatively you can pop into the garage and speak to one of our mechanics in person.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Prices
- Free Enquiries
- Established in 1976
- Great Customer Service
- Reliable & Trustworthy
What We Offer:
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Tony S A quick note to say thank you to the manager. I have been a customer for years and have to say that the care that he takes with my cars is exceptional.
- v gray I'll start with I've never been happier to spend over a thousand pounds on anything… The chap in the Godstone rd branch Luka took care of every detail, dropping me home, speedy service, kept me informed at every stage, found me the best deal from what was needed and to top it off the car got delivered back (and was valeted!!) Thank you
- Mrs Bamiro Ken Autos did some work on my Qashqai. I found their price fair & service was brilliant. I was very pleased.
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Derek Stewart I have used Ken's Autos a few times now and always found them to be very helpful and competitively priced. I will be back soon...
- Stuart I took my girlfriends car into Kens Autos as it was over heating, only to find the head gasket had blown. Kens quoted me a price, which I could not match anywhere else so had the work carried out. The car has been fine since and they even serviced it for me included in the price, which was a nice surprise. Many thanks Ken's Autos, see you next year for my service and MOT.
- Lee Middleton I used Ken's Autos for the first time last week when my car broke down at the roadside, I dealt with Stuart and George and found them professional, exceptionally helpful and very fairly priced. On collection of my car I found they had discounted the quoted price and even valeted my car free of charge. Many thanks Ken's Autos and well done!!!
- Simona B - The best service I have ever had!!!!! I was reading the above comment and felt I had to add a comment. My car broke down and I rang the manager of the Sanderstead branch 'Luca'. He immediately sent someone to tow my car; calmed me down as I was in a state, then quickly and efficiently repaired my vehicle. I thought the whole experience and the final bill was extremely reasonable. All in all, my experience was great, thank you Luca and thank you KEN'S AUTOS!!!
- Mikey B I had a car accident and decided to take my car to the Kens Autos Sanderstead branch and was absolutely delighted with the results. I spoke to Michael who dealt with the whole claim professionally and efficiently, from beginning to end and made the whole process quick and easy. Thanks Michael and his staff at Kens Autos