Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
We are a well established MOT centre and vehicle repair centre, with garages located around Croydon, all of our MOT garages are located on main roads. To locate our garages please visit our contact page and view our addresses provided. With our team of highly qualified and experienced technicians and our hi-tech garages, we are able to offer a wide range of mechanical services, from a tyre change or car service to an engine re-build.
We offer the full range of garage services you would expect from a first class garage including servicing, MOTs, engine diagnostics and auto electrics as well as a range of repairs. Our garage services come highly recommended and so do our prices; we pride ourselves on ensuring our prices are always kept at a competitive rate.
At Ken’s Autos we make sure that the customer always comes first. We are always honest and fair with our quotations, and you can rely on us to carry out the work quickly, efficiently, and to the highest possible standard. Just take a look at our customer testimonials on this page to see how highly rated we have become.
- Tony S A quick note to say thank you to the manager. I have been a customer for years and have to say that the care that he takes with my cars is exceptional.
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Natalie Williams Superb… came to Kens Autos after my car broke down; I was very distressed and nervous as many garages have bad reputations… I am a single woman but this made no difference to the staff. They had the utmost respect for me and I was dealt with professionally, Michael, the manager, calmed me down and made me feel very comfortable using the company. Great service, great price, and the car is running perfectly. Thank you Ken's Autos and thank you Michael.
- Mary Georgiades I came to Ken's Autos on Christmas Eve and received very fast and efficient service and they managed to MOT and do the relevant repairs all on that day. A very fair price too. Highly recommended.
- Lee Middleton I used Ken's Autos for the first time last week when my car broke down at the roadside, I dealt with Stuart and George and found them professional, exceptionally helpful and very fairly priced. On collection of my car I found they had discounted the quoted price and even valeted my car free of charge. Many thanks Ken's Autos and well done!!!
- Simona B - The best service I have ever had!!!!! I was reading the above comment and felt I had to add a comment. My car broke down and I rang the manager of the Sanderstead branch 'Luca'. He immediately sent someone to tow my car; calmed me down as I was in a state, then quickly and efficiently repaired my vehicle. I thought the whole experience and the final bill was extremely reasonable. All in all, my experience was great, thank you Luca and thank you KEN'S AUTOS!!!
- Mr Gergio "I went to kens autos… they charged me a very fair and the service was not only quick but very good. I also had my car valeted free of charge. I would only use this garage now.
- Catherine HuntI Took my car for an MOT, which failed. The guys ordered the new parts there and then, fitted them, washed my car and because I could not wait for the work to be done, they brought it back to my home address for me. Excellent service, THANKS GUYS.
- Greg Etchells Went to the Sanderstead branch and found Michael to be professional, courteous and genuine. He helped go through the relevant repairs for my vehicle, which is a rare trait in a manager. Would definitely go back there.
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.