Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
Book Online Now
We are a well established MOT centre and vehicle repair centre, with garages located around Croydon, all of our MOT garages are located on main roads. To locate our garages please visit our contact page and view our addresses provided. With our team of highly qualified and experienced technicians and our hi-tech garages, we are able to offer a wide range of mechanical services, from a tyre change or car service to an engine re-build.
We offer the full range of garage services you would expect from a first class garage including servicing, MOTs, engine diagnostics and auto electrics as well as a range of repairs. Our garage services come highly recommended and so do our prices; we pride ourselves on ensuring our prices are always kept at a competitive rate.
At Ken’s Autos we make sure that the customer always comes first. We are always honest and fair with our quotations, and you can rely on us to carry out the work quickly, efficiently, and to the highest possible standard. Just take a look at our customer testimonials on this page to see how highly rated we have become.
As we endeavour to offer a full service, we are capable of carrying out car repairs for a variety of issues. Our philosophy is centred around being able to identify issues, and returning to customers with solutions rather than problems. Henceforth, we have facilities to accommodate issues ranging from bodywork to air conditioning, brakes to clutches, and beyond. What’s more, our garages are conveniently located in the Croydon area, which also allows us to serve customers from Selhurst, Croydon, Warlingham, Sanderstead and Whyteleafe.
- Rebbeca Fast, friendly and reliable, I even took my car back after 9 months and they fixed it again under warranty!!
- Tony S A quick note to say thank you to the manager. I have been a customer for years and have to say that the care that he takes with my cars is exceptional.
- Jo Brown Good, quick and friendly service. I always use Ken's Autos for our MOT as I know they are reliable and trustworthy.
- Catherine HuntI Took my car for an MOT, which failed. The guys ordered the new parts there and then, fitted them, washed my car and because I could not wait for the work to be done, they brought it back to my home address for me. Excellent service, THANKS GUYS.
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Stuart I took my girlfriends car into Kens Autos as it was over heating, only to find the head gasket had blown. Kens quoted me a price, which I could not match anywhere else so had the work carried out. The car has been fine since and they even serviced it for me included in the price, which was a nice surprise. Many thanks Ken's Autos, see you next year for my service and MOT.
- Mr Gergio "I went to kens autos… they charged me a very fair and the service was not only quick but very good. I also had my car valeted free of charge. I would only use this garage now.
- Luisa With many thanks to all the mechanics at the Sanderstead branch & Michael for their dedication & time in getting my Peugeot 307 back on the road after re-building the whole engine after what I thought was a small 'misfiring' issue! Very competent & professional & will always use them in the future. Many thanks to you all.
- Mary Georgiades I came to Ken's Autos on Christmas Eve and received very fast and efficient service and they managed to MOT and do the relevant repairs all on that day. A very fair price too. Highly recommended.