Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
Technology today makes it possible for various forms of alloy wheel refurbishment, such as bolted wheels and split rim wheels to undergo previously restricted repair work. Due to the improved service we can provide, more vehicle owners are routinely undergoing alloy wheel refurbishment for their vehicle. This not only keeps them looking pristine, but also adds to the value of your vehicle.
We are now also able to colour code a lot more effectively than before. Colour coding is the basic process of matching the vehicles bodywork paint to the alloy wheel. Using advanced systems we can effectively match bodywork colours and provide unique colour coding options.
Contact one of our Croydon garages today to find out more about any of our services offered. To contact us, simply visit our contact page.
Why not change the colour of your wheels?
Choose from any colour you like or even send us a colour to match. All 4 wheels fully refurbished and sprayed in the colour of your choice.
Alloy Wheel Repairs
Our fully equipped workshops can carry out a range of alloy wheel repairs. Just pop in and see us, or call to arrange to have your vehicle collected if needs be.
• For alloy wheel repairs we will remove the whole wheel from the vehicle and deflate the tyre
• We then remove the tyre using specialist machines
• Any damage is then repaired using the most suited techniques
• To prevent corrosion the alloy is primed and heated under infrared lighting
• The primer is flattened to create a smooth finish
• Colour match paint is then applied
• Lacquer is then applied to the wheel and heated until dry
• Finally the tyre is re inflated and re fitted to the vehicle
We will always carry out a final inspection, the process is then complete and your vehicle is ready to drive. Payment is made on inspection of work. If your alloys cannot be repaired for any reason, we will not charge you.