Central: 226 Whitehorse Road
Croydon, CR0 2LB
0208 665 9555
South: 359-367 Limpsfield Road
Hamsey Green, CR2 9BY
0208 651 6516
Warlingham: 66 The Green
Warlingham, CR6 9NA
01883 622 069
Kenley: 1A Godstone Road
Whyteleafe, CR3 0EG
0208 763 0102
- Catherine Hunt I Took my car for an MOT, which failed. The guys ordered the new parts there and then, fitted them, washed my car and because I could not wait for the work to be done, they brought it back to my home address for me. Excellent service, THANKS GUYS.
- Derek Stewart I have used Ken's Autos a few times now and always found them to be very helpful and competitively priced. I will be back soon...
- Mrs Bamiro Ken Autos did some work on my Qashqai. I found their price fair & service was brilliant. I was very pleased.
- Greatpark Childminder I had recently purchased a mini bus for my childcare business. Ken's Auto provided excellent service putting my mind at ease, they also cleaned and polished the bus had it looking & working like new. I was very happy. It's pleasure doing business with people you can trust I need that for my line of business.
- Ms Hamilton I love Kens Autos in Warlingham, Bella has wonderful customer service, we need more people like her in the work industry. Mark the Manager, and his team, Ken, Kevin and Stefan (don't be surprised if I have got 2 names wrong, please do not take it personally) They have looked after my car and serviced it every year with great passion. Every time I go in, ahh this is wrong or what's that knocking noise or why is that not working. They first tell me to calm down nicely and they look at the problem straight away, most mechanics will tell you to book it in or come back next week, obviously if it's a big job then it gets booked in. I left VW to go with Ken's Autos only because that team they have down there, they are so warm welcoming and always gives you the best price. What more does a woman want? Love you guys, Mon x
- Rebbeca Fast, friendly and reliable, I even took my car back after 9 months and they fixed it again under warranty!!
- Victoria I took my car to Kens Autos for repair and found the service was all the charming manager, Stuart, had promised… Fast, friendly and cheap!! A refreshing change for the motor trade… A female friendly environment!!
- Peter Was highly recommended Kens Autos by a friend and told to ask for the manager Michael Anastasi, my car was in and out within the same day and best of all the price was no where near what I had in mind… all in all not such a bad experience. Thanks Michael
- Peter Tomczak I went to my local South Croydon branch on Limpsfield Road. I dealt with Michael and found him to be very professional and honest. He charged me a fair price for the work but managed to turn the work around very quickly and efficiently. They even gave me a free car valet. Thanks
- Anthony Fantastic service and most of all, great prices. I felt a bit intimidated at first as most garages are the same but I can safely say this time it was different, Michael Anastasi the manager quickly got my car in and repaired the problems. I can see why the business runs as well as it does with a manager like that… many thanks Ken's Autos
- Luisa With many thanks to all the mechanics at the Sanderstead branch & Michael for their dedication & time in getting my Peugeot 307 back on the road after re-building the whole engine after what I thought was a small 'misfiring' issue! Very competent & professional & will always use them in the future. Many thanks to you all.
- Greg Etchells Went to the Sanderstead branch and found Michael to be professional, courteous and genuine. He helped go through the relevant repairs for my vehicle, which is a rare trait in a manager. Would definitely go back there.
- Stuart I took my girlfriends car into Kens Autos as it was over heating, only to find the head gasket had blown. Kens quoted me a price, which I could not match anywhere else so had the work carried out. The car has been fine since and they even serviced it for me included in the price, which was a nice surprise. Many thanks Ken's Autos, see you next year for my service and MOT.
- Lee Middleton I used Ken's Autos for the first time last week when my car broke down at the roadside, I dealt with Stuart and George and found them professional, exceptionally helpful and very fairly priced. On collection of my car I found they had discounted the quoted price and even valeted my car free of charge. Many thanks Ken's Autos and well done!!!
- Mikey B I had a car accident and decided to take my car to the Kens Autos Sanderstead branch and was absolutely delighted with the results. I spoke to Michael who dealt with the whole claim professionally and efficiently, from beginning to end and made the whole process quick and easy. Thanks Michael and his staff at Kens Autos
- Sophie Ken's Autos at Hamsey Green… Highly recommended!!
- Natalie Williams Superb… came to Kens Autos after my car broke down; I was very distressed and nervous as many garages have bad reputations… I am a single woman but this made no difference to the staff. They had the utmost respect for me and I was dealt with professionally, Michael, the manager, calmed me down and made me feel very comfortable using the company. Great service, great price, and the car is running perfectly. Thank you Ken's Autos and thank you Michael.
- v gray I'll start with I've never been happier to spend over a thousand pounds on anything… The chap in the Godstone rd branch Luka took care of every detail, dropping me home, speedy service, kept me informed at every stage, found me the best deal from what was needed and to top it off the car got delivered back (and was valeted!!) Thank you
- Mr Gergio "I went to kens autos… they charged me a very fair and the service was not only quick but very good. I also had my car valeted free of charge. I would only use this garage now.
- Simona B - The best service I have ever had!!!!! I was reading the above comment and felt I had to add a comment. My car broke down and I rang the manager of the Sanderstead branch 'Luca'. He immediately sent someone to tow my car; calmed me down as I was in a state, then quickly and efficiently repaired my vehicle. I thought the whole experience and the final bill was extremely reasonable. All in all, my experience was great, thank you Luca and thank you KEN'S AUTOS!!!
- Tony S A quick note to say thank you to the manager. I have been a customer for years and have to say that the care that he takes with my cars is exceptional.
- Adam Brown Great service at the Warlingham branch! Always very friendly and professional. Thank you.
- A.S. Ken's autos have been looking after our cars for a number of years. Other than routine servicing they have done an excellent job on some quite complex work including a full engine rebuild on a high performance engine. Always an excellent standard of work and service. Thanks boys.
- Jo Brown Good, quick and friendly service. I always use Ken's Autos for our MOT as I know they are reliable and trustworthy.
- Mary Georgiades I came to Ken's Autos on Christmas Eve and received very fast and efficient service and they managed to MOT and do the relevant repairs all on that day. A very fair price too. Highly recommended.
Kens Autos MOT Addington, & West Wickham
Ken’s Autos are a long established MOT test centre, easily accessible from the Addington, Shirley, Selsdon and West Wickham areas. We are the most respected provider of garage services and MOT services since 1976.
All work is fully guaranteed at our MOT test garage and we always ensure you leave our premises happy with the work we have undertaken. The reputation we have build over the past 3 decades proves our commitment and quality of work.
Our hi-tech services including complete engine rebuilds to full car/other vehicle repairs. No other garage in the Crystal Palace, Selhurst or Thornton Heath areas offer such hi-tech equipment.
Our MOT test centres are easily accessible from main roads, which make getting your MOT that bit easier. Visit our contact page for more information on how to find our MOT garages.
We offer a large range of services for your vehicle, from exhaust servicing to bodywork services. Our MOT services are second to none and we strive to make sure you are nothing but happy with the work we have done on your vehicle. We also serve Shirley and Selsdon
Our MOT Test Centre
We offer full MOT services for your vehicle at our MOT garage, which is fully ATA licensed. All work at our MOT garage is fully insured, including our level 4 and level 7 MOT services.
What We Offer:
If you live in or around the Addington, Shirley, Selsdon or West Wickham areas, you will find it very easy to get to our MOT centre. For more information on our garage locations, please visit our contact us page.